Concentrative Properties of Aqueous Solutions: density, refractive index, freezing point depression, and viscosity.
This article provides an easy to read table detailing the properties of various substance under varying conditions.
Presenting the properties of aqueous solutions of 66 substances as a function of concentration and all data refers to a temperature of 20C.
The properties covered in this fantastic reference table are:
- Mass %: Mass of solute divided by total mass of solution.
- m Molality (moles of solute per kg of water).
- c Molarity (moles of solute per liter of solution).
- r Density of solution in g/cm3.
- n Index of refraction, relative to air, at a wavelength of 589 nm.
- D Freezing point depression in °C relative to pure water.
- h Absolute (dynamic) viscosity in mPa s (equal to centipoise, cP).