This century-old battery storage technology textbook highlights storage batteries, incandescent lighting, arc lighting and interior wiring. A key guide for survivalists, this compilation of books highlights:
- What are lead accumulators?
- How do you charge and discharge storage batteries?
- What are storage battery boosters?
- A basic introduction to incandescent lighting – ideal for those with self-sustaining cabins or curious minds.
- Learn about vacuum-tube and vapor-tube lighting.
- Learn different methods of connecting lamps – a great ‘how to’ guide.
- Become familiar with transformer testing.
- Learn about storage batteries in lighting stations.
- What are the methods for arc lighting distribution?
- Understand how arc lighting switchboards work.
- Learn general rules for interior wiring.
- How do you wire a house?
- How do you work with fuses?
There is no sense in understanding complicated technology of the present, when if a disaster strikes you do not have a basic knowledge of wiring and simple battery storage technology. Learning how to wire your house and cabin are invaluable skill-sets and in disaster situations, you can even barter your skills.