This guide to energy Battery Storage will teach the fundamental basics of what battery storage is. Learn how a storage battery does not store electricity. It is a device for storing chemical energy by the action of an electric current.
This book will explore the following:
- Learn about energy expenditure.
- What are the best chemicals to use to operate batteries?
- Learn about the first types of batteries and their primitive structures.
- Become familiar with the old-style lead storage battery.
- Understand what happens during a battery’s charge.
- Introduce yourself to plate construction.
- Learn how to make your own energy storage batteries.
- Familiarize yourself with storage battery efficiency.
Complete with diagrams and illustrations, this 135-page guide is a survivalist’s dream. Not focusing on the advanced battery technology of today, but dissecting that to a level that is not simply scientific-jargon, anyone with patience and an understanding of basic scientific principles will appreciate this guide.