This guide to making moonshine provides step-by-step instructions for making your own alcohol.
You will learn:
1. How do I convert a starch into a sugar?
2. How do I sprout corn?
3. How long should I keep it in a warm place?
4. How do I make mash?
5. What parts does a cooker consist of?
6. How can I build my own cooker?
7. What is the cooking process?
8. How do I test the moonshine for proof?
9. How is liquor filtered?
While making moonshine is legal in some countries, people should always check with local authorities before proceeding to cook up their own batch. Moonshine is a great bartering tool in emergency situations!