This 206-page resource explains basic electronic components and hardware. Written and structured to appeal to electronics students, this guide explains information that is valuable to practicing technicians, engineers and computer engineers.
This in-depth guide will teach you:
• What are conducting materials?
• How are conducting materials classified?
• What is resistance?
• What are resistor types?
• What is the color coding system for resistors?
• What is a thermistor?
• What are fuses?
• What types of fuses are there?
• What is a capacitor?
• How does a capacitor operate?
• What are the types of capacitors?
• What are inductive components?
• What is involved in circuit analysis?
• What are the basics to cells and batteries?
• What do I need to know about relays, switches and panel components?
• What are oscillators?
• What are soldering and de-soldering techniques?
This guide is excellent for people looking to become familiar with basic electronic components, as well as professionals who may need a refresher course. This valuable information can help you understand basic electronic components, so you can put this knowledge to use around your home!