This detailed 121-page guide explains the fundamentals of electricity and serves as a basic electricity sub-course for the U.S. Army Ordnance, Missile and Munitions Center and School.
You will learn:
• What are the basic concepts of matter?
• What are molecules?
• What are atoms?
• What are ions and what is ionization?
• What is static electricity?
• What are conductors and insulators?
• What is electrostatic shielding?
• What is the force between poles?
• What makes up a magnetic field?
• What is the theory of permanent magnets?
• What is electromagnetism?
• What is a direct current vs. an alternating current?
• What is capacitance?
• What is inductance?
This basic guide to the fundamentals of electricity also includes a self-evaluation examination as well as exercise solutions. Knowledge is power and being well informed about how to make basic repairs on your home in case of an emergency is a valuable tool. Learn more about electricity today!