Power outages can cause a number of safety concerns. Knowing the following power outage information can help:
- What should I do before a power outage?
- Should I consider buying a generator?
- Should I have a disaster preparedness kit?
- Do I have an alternative heat source?
- Do I know how to open my garage door without electricity?
- What should I do during a power outage?
- Should I use a gas oven inside during an outage?
- What are the best sources of light during a power outage?
- How can I keep food safe during an outage?
- Should I store food outside?
This brief guide contains valuable power outage information for survivalists and emergencies. Better your knowledge today so you and your family are prepared for tomorrow!