Hydrogen that is made from water using solar energy is a sustainable and renewable home energy supply. Make hay (or hydrogen) while the sun shines. Then use the stored hydrogen to produce heat and electricity on demand, day or night!
This valuable seven-page solar hydrogen production guide explains:
• What safety requirements should I consider?
• How much hydrogen do I need?
• How much power does it take?
• What is needed to produce hydrogen at home?
• Where can I get an electrolyzer?
• How can I purify gases?
• How do I store the gases?
• Why should I conduct a hydrostatic test on the electrolyzer?
• Why do I need the caustic electrolyte?
• What provisions need to be considered when handling caustic?
• What are the cell operating conditions?
• Are grunting and wheezing sounds normal?
Learn how to be your own scientist, save thousands of dollars on electricity bills and learn about solar hydrogen production today – this is a great project for the at-home survivalist or those looking for emergency preparedness.