Home food storage has been suggested for use during emergencies or disasters. Some families may store food as part of a prudent lifestyle. Whatever the reason, management and storage made easy is a vital part of any successful food storage program.
Food is a perishable item even when it is preserved and requires appropriate care and use. Management of food storage will maximize nutritional quality and eliminate waste. This workbook is designed for food storage made easy to analyze meal planning
This excellent guide will teach you how to store what you use, including:
- Write down a list of dishes frequently eaten, or a list of favorite meals.
- Go back over the list and add foods that make meals balanced.
- Learn how to break down the ingredients in each meal.
- Add regularly eaten foods to an inventory list.
- Watch for sales on foods listed on your inventory list. Saving money is always a plus!
- Plan weekly meals, which greatly helps reduce your grocery bill.
This handy storage made easy resource will also help you inventory your freezer, refrigerator and pantry. Start on this money-saving path today!