Hydroponics is at least as ancient as the Pyramids. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, which are listed as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, used a crude form of hydroponics. The world's rice crops have been grown in this way from time immemorial. In 1934, however, a University of California professor adapted this time-tested technique to other crops. The results were twenty-five foot tomato vines that had to be harvested with ladders. Modern hydroponics was born and it has been advancing ever since.
This valuable 60-page guide will list procedures to raise several crops of garden vegetables per year at a mere fraction of their supermarket cost! You will learn:
- What are the advantages of hydroponics?
- Is it worthwhile?
- Why are hydroponics techniques for you?
- How do plants grow?
- Are there advantages of using chemicals vs. no chemicals?
- Can I year-round garden using these techniques?
- Can I grow hydroponic herbs?
- Should I buy or build a hydroponic system?
- What is an example of a simple hydroponic system?
- Types of aggregates
- Types of drainage
- What types of materials do I need to make my own hydroponic system?
- What is the NFT System?
- How can I make homemade nutrients?
- What type of pH level should my garden maintain?
- What type of climate is best for hydroponics?
- How should I select seeds?
- What are the best types of hydroponics vegetables to grow?
- What are good companion plants?
- Can I grow garden flowers and houseplants using hydroponics?
This through resource will walk you through the steps of creating your own hydroponic garden.
Read this informative guide today so you can begin saving money on your produce bill!