- How to choose plants according to how much sun or shade they require.
- What type of containers should you use?
- How deep should the container be?
- What is the best way to prepare the soil?
- How far apart should the plants be in the container?
- What is the best fertilizing method for a container garden?
- How often should container vegetable gardens be watered?
- What should I plant?
This helpful resource highlights a variety of good container plants, including beets, leaf lettuce, onions, radishes, spinach, swiss chard, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, eggplant, peas, peppers, carrots, beans, cucumbers, potatoes and summer squash. Create an elegant container garden with a variety of vegetables just in time for this garden season!