There’s nothing quite like the taste of vegetables harvested fresh from your own garden. This guide to growing vegetables explains how to plan a vegetable garden and how to prepare and plant the garden. Information about planting specific vegetables – when to plant, recommended spacing within and between rows and some helpful hints is outlined in this detailed summary. You will learn the secrets to growing vegetables, including:
- How do I choose the right location for my garden?
- How to avoid plant competition and pollution.
- How should I design and layout my garden?
- What should I know about crop rotation?
- Learn the basics of irrigation.
- What should I grow?
- Should I get seeds or seedlings?
- How should I prepare my garden’s bed?
This guide to growing vegetables is ideal for both novice and master gardeners alike. With spring around the corner, begin designing your annual vegetable garden now!