This insight reference to planting your garden allows you to record your garden’s history.
This journal includes:
- An area to graph your garden plot;
- A soil preparation guide, including PH balance and condition of soil;
- A handy indoor seed chart;
- A detailed monthly garden calendar;
- Things To Do: A Simple Reminder Guide;
- Individual plant profile information;
- Fertilizer schedule and side-dressing information;
- A pest control schedule guide;
- Disease control guide;
- Harvest and yields details;
- A guide to preserving your garden’s records; and
- A handy area for canning recipes.
Providing a handy reference for future gardens, this Planting Your Garden Journal allows you to record helpful hints and reminders for next year’s garden and a valuable thoughts and reflection section. This easy to print guide allows you to preserve a written record of your garden, ensuring that next year you learn from your positive and negative vegetable gardening experiences.