Starting vegetables such as peppers and tomatoes in the garden as transplants rather than seeding directly in the garden row is a common practice.
Learn how to transplant seedlings and the advantages of doing so! This valuable resource will teach you:
- How to avoid adverse weather conditions.
- How to choose the best transplant seedlings.
- How to reduce seedling decay.
- Which vegetables have the best success rate as transplants?
- What is the best way to grow transplants?
- Should you use a seedflat or a seedbox?
- Learn valuable transplanting tips and suggestions!
This resource is an excellent gardener’s guide and provides valuable information about which vegetables easily survive transplanting, which transplant well but require extra care, and which are difficult to transplant. Spring is just around the corner and there is no time like the present to begin growing seedlings indoors for your outdoor summer garden.