This Soldier’s Handbook for Individual Operations and Survival in Cold-Weather Areas is written and published by the U.S. Army.
This excellent army survival handbook will teach you:
• What should I know about cold-weather operations?
• How can I overcome the cold?
• What are positive leadership skills and the right attitude?
• What is cold-wet vs. cold-dry?
• What is a good cold-weather uniform?
• What type of clothing should I wear in extended cold-weather?
• How can I build an arctic tent?
• What do I need to know about pitching tents?
• What are general rules concerning rations and diet?
• What do I need to know about hypothermia and frostbite?
• What is the bivouac routine?
• What are the best methods for land navigation in cold weather?
• What should I know about wind chill?
Learn survival basics from the U.S. military! Read this army survival handbook with tips for surviving cold climates today!