Not only does it demonstrate the most frequently used knots, but those that are applicable to all types of operative medical procedures.
This guide will teach:
- How do I tie knots?
- Simple knots
- Square knots
- Surgeon’s or Friction knots
- How can I ensure my knot’s security?
- What are the general principles of knot typing?
- What are two-hand and one-hand techniques?
- What is a deep tie knot?
- If faced with ligation around a memostatic clamp for blood vessel restriction, what type of knot should I tie?
- What is ligation around a hemostatic clamp?
- What is an instrument tie?
- What is a granny knot?
- What type of materials can I use for sutures?
- What types of sutures are absorbable?
- What types are nonabsorbable?
- What type of surgical needles should I use?
Not only is this guide to emergency survival knots important to have in case of an emergency, but also it could literally help save someone’s life.