Proper research should always be done regarding the laws in your area before attempting to fabricate your own trap!
This resource survival traps guide will teach you the basics, including:
- How do I make box traps?
- What are sliding wire release traps?
- When should I use a string loop release?
- What are pivoting wire releases?
- What are mousetrap variants?
- Should I use a falling cage trap?
- When is an enlarged snap trap preferable?
- What are spinning bird traps?
- What are snares?
- How can I make a basic snare?
- What are lifting snares?
- Should I consider a baited whip snare?
- What is a bird foot snare?
- How are restricted exit traps designed?
- Should I make a baited tin trap?
- What is a pig trap?
- Do I need stakes, drags and earth anchors?
- What are other miscellaneous tricks?
- What type of predator calls should I be familiar with?
This excellent nine-page guide will teach you helpful tips about homemade survival traps. Learn to supply your family with fresh meat in survival situations – read this guide today!