This 228-page resource highlights a plethora of trapping tips and tricks, which are perfect for the extreme survivalist or people who simply want to prepare for emergency disasters.
This Camp Life in the Woods and the Tricks of Trapping and Trap Making resource highlights the following:
- What are the best traps for large game?
- What is a dead fall trap?
- How can I make a gun trap?
- How is a bow trap designed?
- What is a down fall trap?
- How can I make a bear trap?
- What is a pitfall trap?
- What is a log coop trap?
- What are net trap methods?
- What is a bird lime?
- What types of snares or noose traps are best?
- What is a quail snare?
- How can I make a hoop noose?
- What is a triangle tree snare?
- What is the poachers’ snare?
- What type of ground snares work well?
- What traps are best for feathered game?
- What are the best household traps?
- Should I use steel traps?
- What type of insect ointments can come in handy when I am trapping and hunting?
This excellent guide contains a variety of trapping tips and tricks, including those for large and small game, avian species and rodents. A definite must-read for any survivalist!