Are you prepared for an emergency crisis where your home may be demonized by looters and your family’s lives thrown in jeopardy? Remember, you have the right to protect yourself and your family!
This excellent guide will teach you:
- If an intruder is in our bedroom, what is the best weapon to use?
- What are the three basic methods of shooting?
- Is there a psychological disadvantage with rapid-fire weapons?
- Should I rush out to purchase a weapon or learn to use the weapon so I am better armed in the event of an emergency?
- What is a shotgun used for? At what range is it best?
- What should I know about aiming?
- Are certain types of ammunition less expensive?
This five-page guide will give you the basic information about the right to protect yourself and your families, allowing you to determine which survival weapons meet your needs. Never be rash about making a major decision, such as purchasing a weapon. Having detailed knowledge and understanding of deadly weapons is necessary!