Before you make an intelligent choice about a survival firearm, it would be helpful if you knew what was offered on today’s market.
While every person has to decide just what role survival firearms will play in their own plans, automatically labeling all handguns as evil is silly and dangerous.
This guide will help you decide:
- Do I need a rifle for defense or offense?
- Should I consider purchasing a rifle for hunting purposes?
- Is a shotgun good for defense as well as hunting?
- What situations require a .22 Rifle?
- Should I consider a handgun for defense?
- Is a handgun for field work?
- Is a handgun good for concealment and defense?
- What guns have a higher priority for emergency survival situations?
- What are the pros and cons of the hunting rifle?
- Do you want something for varmint hunting?
- Should I purchase a laser?
- Is a scope necessary?
While this guide doesn’t mention specific manufacturers, remember that the best gun in the world is the one you have when you need it. Stay informed and make sure you purchase a survival firearm that not only meets, but also exceeds you and your family’s expectations. Start preparing today!